Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Instagram

So I recently got a look book account and I just made an Instagram account!! :) still figuring out how to use it properly, but now that I've got look book all sorted out I'm confident that soon enough I will understand how to work Instagram!! :) it would be much appreciated if you would follow me on both accounts thanks, I'll follow you as well :) my Instagram account can be found by searching steff_l95 :D (by the way thats the letter l not a one!) oh and if your not already following my blog please do :) 
hope your all enjoying your new year! 





Xx. Steff

3 comments:

  1. you will do fine!
    instagram is totally addictive!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah instagram is my favourite social network !

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with Instagram haha :)

    ReplyDelete

don't just leave a fashion verdict, follow me as well! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...